Cancer Cub (New to the Den!)
The Cancer Cub is the perfect companion to anyone who is battling cancer, beat cancer, or knows someone going through a cancer journey.
Cancer Cub base features:
- A Hickman Line, or Port, embroidered into his chest.
- A Lavender Ribbon to represent General Cancer Awareness, and a Yellow Ribbon to represent Children Cancer Awareness.
- A Head Covering to represent protecting a Cancer Patients head with hair loss.
- A No Pile soft fur that represents some Cancer Patients losing their hair.
Details of every Bummer Bear:
- Small bean-like weights hidden in his derriere and in the bottoms of his paws to help him sit up by himself
- 16" tall from head to toe (well, from head to paw) and 12" tall when seated.
- FREE SHIPPING in the U.S.
Recommended age: 3 years and up.