Mended Heart Bear and Book
OPEN HEART SURGERY
Mended Heart® Bear is the perfect companion to anyone who is recovering from open-heart surgery. Mended Heart® Bear has joined the "zipper club" (named for the scar on the chest which looks a bit like a zipper).
Mended Heart® Bear features:
- A functional zipper on his chest (it opens and closes to expose his mended heart).
- A red felt heart, mended with white thread "stitches".
Details of every Bummer Bear:
- Small bean-like weights hidden in his derriere and in the bottoms of his paws to help him sit up by himself
- 16" tall from head to toe (well, from head to paw) and 12" tall when seated.
- FREE SHIPPING in the United States.
Recommended age: 3 years and up.
My Mended Heart Journey:
- Written and illustrated by the owner of Bummer Bears.
- Created to help children with their fears of the Heart Warriors journey.
- The book has a section at the front and back to personalize, if you wish.
- The book has a page at the back to add in your own Mended Heart Journey Photos!
- 8.5" X 11"